We have tickets (lower level this year!) to the Kings vs. Dallas Mavericks game on Tuesday, March 27 at the Golden1 Arena. Cost to you is only $25 per ticket and includes a special halftime bonus! Contact Cindy Castronovo at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
Details on the special half-time bonus:
Group Name: American Chemical Society
Date: March 27, 2018
Doors Open @ 5:30 p.m.
Tip-off @ 7:00 p.m.
This experience begins at 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and has a capacity of 20 group members.
Also, it is extremely important that your group members participating in this experience wear court appropriate shoes. This mean non-marking, rubber soled shoes. Heels, boots and other hard sole shoes are not permitted on the court at any time. Members not wearing the appropriate foot attire will not be able to participate in the experience.
A Kings Representative will meet you on the main concourse at the top of Section 121/122 at 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and escort you to your experience.
*Your Fan Experience Package is not confirmed until you have paid for your tickets and reached the required spend minimum associated with the experience(s) you have booked. If you fail to reach the required spend minimum, the Sacramento Kings reserve the right to drop your Fan Experience.*
Other details to note for your experience include:
- Opposing team clothing and/or memorabilia are not permitted during this experience.
- Anyone engaging in disruptive on-court behavior, physical or verbal, will be escorted from the experience.
- Immediately following the Kings Halftime Sideline Star Watch experience or at 4 minutes on clock, whichever comes first, the group will be escorted back to the main concourse and may proceed to seat locations.
- Due to enhanced security measures, no backpacks or duffle bags will be permitted inside the arena. Small bags are permissible (14x14x6). All bags will be searched for your protection.
- Outside food & beverage is not permitted inside the arena. No food or beverages of any kind are allowed on the court.
- Please click here to see all prohibited items from Golden 1 Center.
- All participants must wear non-marking shoes. Heels and boots are not permitted on the court at any time.
- Guests may take photos during entire experience. Video recording is strictly prohibited during entire experience.
- Failure to arrive at the scheduled meeting time will result in the forfeit of the experience.