The Sacramento Section of the American Chemical Society is pleased to announce the third year of a travel grant to support undergraduate and graduate students presenting their work at national and regional meetings.
Last year’s winners presented their work at the ACS Western Regional Meeting.
Two awards will be given in the amount of $250 each (one to a graduate student and one to an undergraduate). These awards are sponsored by the ACS Sacramento Local Section. Checks will be handed out on site at the ACS National Meeting in San Francisco, at the SAC ACS Reception on the evening of Tuesday, April 4. You must be present to receive your award (if the reception time conflicts with your presentation, please contact us).
Due: March 1, 2017 at 5:00PM to email@example.com
• Must be currently enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student.
• Must have submitted an abstract AND been accepted to present at the ACS National Meeting in San Francisco.
• Must be a current ACS member OR an active member of a chemistry club.
• Must be within the Sacramento Local Section (http://webapps.acs.org/lslookup/) region.
• Open this form in Adobe Acrobat Reader, complete it, and save it in .pdf format.
• Include the three required additional materials* listed below.
• Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: ACS Travel Grant – Spring 2017) with all attachments in .pdf format.
• Current CV or resume
• Letter of recommendation from your advisor/principal investigator
• Copy of submitted abstract