AOAC (Association of Official Agricultural Chemists) International is hosting its first all-in-person conference since the start of the COVID pandemic in New Orleans, known for its Creole and Cajun cuisine, jazz music and brass bands, historic architecture, and vibrant nightlife.
New Orleans is a one-of-a-kind destination that will be a fun backdrop for important discussions on the future of food safety, as we dive into topics as diverse as novel foods and alternative protein sources, PFAS, and Salmonella risk management strategy. Now is the time for you to Do Your Part for Food Safety! You are the Essential Ingredient that will make this year’s Annual Meeting & Exposition a success with unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science.
Visit the following links to learn more about opportunities at the 2023 Annual Meeting & Exposition:
- Present a poster within one of the 14 poster categories. Check out the 8th Annual Contest for First-Time AOAC Poster Presenters! (Please note that at least one of the poster authors must register for the Annual Meeting to be able to submit a poster.)
- View the Schedule to start planning your experience.
- View rates and register.
- Book your hotel room at the New Orleans Marriott.
- View the exhibitors that will be part of the AOAC Exhibit Hall.
- Eat, shop, and sight-see in New Orleans.