1ST ANNUAL UCD CAREER FAIR in CHEMISTRY
Saturday, April 23, 2016
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Student Community Center, Multi-Purpose Room
The Ambassadors of Mathematical & Physical Sciences would like to invite you to attend the 1st Annual Career Fair in Chemistry. This half-day event will be composed of a panel discussion with representatives from chemical companies and governmental organizations followed by individual or small group meet-n-greet sessions between audience members and the company representatives.
Participating companies and organizations include:
- AMPAC Fine Chemicals
- Department of Justice, State of California
- E&J Gallo Winery
- US Army Corps of Engineers
The fair is geared towards Juniors and Seniors who are currently or who may soon be looking for an internship or career. Seating is limited. We ask that RSVP no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 22, to the Google Form here.
Things to note prior to attending the fair:
- If you choose to attend, but have not submitted the Google form by the specified time, we cannot guarantee that you will be allowed to participate as priority will be given to those who completed the form.
- Dress to impress. Professional attire is required since many of these organizations are constantly looking for new hires and interns.
- Feel free to bring your resume, especially if any of the representatives are wiling to discuss your credentials during the fair. If you do not have a resume completed, or would like assistance with yours, we highly encouraged you attend one of the events held by the Internship and Career Center before the event. Their calendar of workshops can be found here: https://icc.ucdavis.edu/services/calendar.htm
We look forward to seeing you at this inaugural event designed by students for students. If you have any questions about the fair, do not hesitate to contact us.
Register by emailing
by 11:59p on Friday, April 22, 2016